Friday, June 8, 2012

Where are the Leaders Hidden?

Calling all leaders rise up from within, within yourself and from within the darkness and prison cells of your hearts and minds, even all the dark places within.  I call to you the ones I have laid bare.  I call to you the ones I have formed and fashioned on the potter’s wheel.  I call to you the ones I have opened up and removed the junk from your lives, and now after the healing and after the strength has come back into you, I say come out of hiding.  It’s time to rise up and spring forth.  It is time to grow.  It’s time to rebuke the wind that wants to destroy.  It’s time to rebuke the devil in the name of the Lord. 
Oh where are they?  Just as I said to Adam in the garden “where are you?” I say to you.  

Answer my call by saying here am I, send me Lord God.  I will go, send me!!! So be it.
www.ministeringspirits.org

No comments:

Post a Comment